Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Recovery Week

After the solid week last week, this is a recovery week and the timing is perfect.
Tonight we did a 90min spin watching the 2001 and part of 2002 IM kona. 2001 was of course the year of the WTT attacks to the American patriotism was at an all time high and it was cool to see an American win for the first time in years. Tim De Boom was lucky that Peter Reid left his mojo at home and dropped out on the run because he didn't feel like racing...?
Lori Bowden had another finish behind Badmann and once again showed how hard bad swimmers have to work.

I felt really great on the bike, I actually had to increase the tension on my trainer I was feeling so good. After the first hour I began to lose a bit of steam, but managed to keep my legs spinning and my cadence up >95rpm.

Tomorrow night we are heading to GP to scope things out and hopefully buy a home. I am really excited for that and also to see the girls. Also got some exciting news tonight that I'm not sure I am allowed to publish yet...so I will wait!

training for the day: 90min

No comments: