Thursday, January 10, 2008

All Aboard!

Back on the TCR pain train for the Thursday night bike fun. We were pretty early tonight- keen to get started- and the other class was done so we got on our bikes for a good 15 min warm up. The scheduled work out called for a 5km course, then it was on to 6x 110% and then a 4.52km hill climb. The cool down was one leg drills. I was working hard, the intervals got my HR pretty high, and it was not coming down as quickly as I'd like to see between sets, but it is the first time I've done that kind of effort in a few weeks. The hill climb finished with a downhill/flat section, which of course challenged my ability to hold my threshold, but I averaged 177watts which is almost there.
We only have a few classes left before we head north so we need to make the most of them!

Training for the day: Bike 85mins

No comments: