Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Easy Day

My legs are still hurting, but less. Was scheduled to run but did an easy spin instead, hoping to flush things out. Legs felt great on the bike and I kept having to remind myself I was on a recovery ride. Kept and easy gear and my cadence over 95. I don't think my HR went over 125.
Depending on how I feel tomorrow it will either be a big trail run on the Powderface trail, or an easier trail run in the city. I am leaning towards the latter, as I need my legs back to 100%!
D and I made our lists for the trip. Because we are tenting along the way we have a fair bit of stuff to remember. I booked us a great campsite just east of Revelstoke for Friday night as we are splitting the trip in half. It will also give us a chance to "test" our camping stuff and make sure that the air mattress still holds air and the tent has all the pieces etc.
It looks like we are going to get some great hot weather training next week, the temp forecast for the area is 32-38 degrees!!!

Training for the day: Bike 65mins
Stretch

No comments: