Thursday, April 26, 2007

Windy Thursday

Another busy day at work today, as I was trying to get my to do list cleared off so that I can take tomorrow off without worry. I did well, and am looking forward to being out in the mountains on my bike! I have been working like a madwoman and this is a reward and a necessary break.

Came home and met Darin to go for a ride. By the time we ate and were ready to go the wind was really gusting and we both decided that a highway ride was out. (well I decided mostly)

SO we did an in city ride, which had its own challenges and was certainly not free from wind! We had a good workout despite the traffic, off roading and unexpected detours.

Ended up with 100 mins. I also had a massage today, Adam focused on my shoulders, pecs, ribs and diaphragm...ouch ouch ouch is all I have to say about that. Hopefully the results are worth the pain, I will find out more tomorrow.

Training for today: Ride 100min

No comments: