Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Great Saturday

Today was a great day, it is unusual not to be training for 2-3 hours on a Saturday, but today all that was prescribed was an hour run with pickups at the end.
My first mission today was to get tickets for the Bon Jovi concert that will be here in July. I was in right at 10am as soon as the tickets came on sale, but the best I could get was second level!? I was disappointed, I decided to wait and try some other avenues to get better seats. I want one of the first three rows- I am, afterall, one of the oldest, biggest and most dedicated fans!
So next was the run, which was pretty good- but I have racing on my brain and found it difficult to reign myself in and keep my HR under 145. We did a little tour through North Glenmore park along the res.
Aftern the run I met Celine for lunch, it has been far too long since I have seen her and she has had some major life changes in the past month, so it was great to catch up.
After lunch Darin and I did some errands and then spent the evening at home, ready to race in the morning!

Training for the day: 1hr run

No comments: