Tuesday, May 27, 2008

95 days...but who is counting

Another whirlwind day today for me. Managed to get to the pool for a 50min swim, felt better than I did last week in the water, but still not feeling it completely. Spent lots of time outside today with my groups, what a gorgeous day! When I finally got home tonight it was 7:45, still hot and not a hint of wind. I wanted to go out on my bike, but I hadn't eaten, and it was getting too late. Hopefully I can get in a ride tomorrow afternoon before the thundershowers move in.
TFTD: Swim 2500m 50mins
Strength/core: 45mins

oh yeah...95 days till Ironman Louisville!

1 comment:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Hi Amber, thanks for your comment on my blog. I noticed that you are doing IM Louisville this year. Let me know how it goes as that looks like a cool race!

Happy training!