Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Friends

Tonight I met up with Celine for a run. We had a fantastic visit while we ran and an hour went by in a heartbeat. I am really going to miss her, and the other friends that I have in Calgary. I have made some amazing connections in 9 years here and the people I am blessed with in my life are truly irreplaceable...sigh.
So these last few visits, and runs with friends are to be treasured. While I am sure I will make great friends in Grande Prairie, the people I will miss here have been with me through many good times and bad times. Our history connects us, and those special few friendships do not come along often. Celine and I have been soul sisters since we met more than 6 years ago.

Anyway, back to the run. It was a great run. I have no idea what my heart rate was or how far we went, but we ran for 65mins and had a fantastic visit about our lives, our futures, the US election, and a random assortment of topics. Good times to be treasured.

TFTD: Run 65mins

No comments: