Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Ride With D and Lance


This morning I was feeling tired and stiff, but we still got on the bikes for our long ride. I wasn't sure how long I would last feeling the way I did, but we had our Magnificent 7 DVD in today, and riding with Lance always spurs me on. After warming up my legs started to loosen and I was actually feeling really good. I did some one leg drills followed by 5min on, 5min off in aero pushing some good power. Finished off with some more one leg sets that hurt more with tired legs.
Great ride overall.
We then picked up D's nieces and took them for the afternoon. We had some lunch, hung out at Chapters, played video games and then went to see A BEE movie. It was actually really funny and we all enjoyed it.

Tonight we are going to relax, and enjoy the fact that we get another Sunday tomorrow!

Training for the day: Bike 1hr45

No comments: