Monday, December 31, 2007

Last day of the year, last race of the year!

Tonight we did the Resolution Run 8km race. We have had such a stellar year that it was our way to celebrate our commitment, achievements and hard work. We both had great runs- D had his much deserved first win of the year!! He won by a very safe margin, with the next placed person 2 minutes behind! I came in 6th and was the 2nd woman across the line. I had a strong run- not strong enough to catch the little speed bunny that finished ahead of me, but I felt good about my race. I finished in 34:18. It must be all the cross country efforts that helped us on this one!
Tonight we brought home sushi takeout, and celebrated our year together. It was the perfect New Years eve for me, with my favorite person on the planet. I am very satisfied with the year that has drawn to a close, and am very excited for the year upcoming!

Training for the day: Run 34:18, 8km

No comments: