Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yeah Sun....

The sun came out today and it was a GORGEOUS day out for a bike ride. We decided to drive to BRAGG and ride the Chinook half course in reverse. It is a tough ride! I think the heat of the sun was wearing on me today, I drank both of my bottles and was out of water with 45mins left to ride.
I took it really easy today, stayed in zone 2 as I have been fighting something all week and with the biggest event of my work life in 24hrs the last thing I need is to be sick.
Did 90km in 3hrs 20mins, it was a tough last hour. My neck was sore, my legs were screaming and I felt more tired that after 140km last week!

Ah well, it was a beautiful day to be out. We had a nice lunch in Bragg after our ride, Darin did 100km in under 3hrs, and said he was taking it easy... ugh.

Spent some time in our backyard, finished my intro video for tomorrow (it kicks ass) and enjoyed some wine to wrap up the evening.

Life is GOOD.

Training for the day: Bike 3hrs 20mins 90km.