Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tired Tuesday

I feel really beat today. My workouts today all involved speed work, high HR training. Unfortunately my body was not cooperating.
I did my swim and BR all at the talisman as I still have to teach a class later this evening and did not have time to go home and back again.

Swim was 1hr15 and 3000m. I felt really slow in the water, especially with the little swim team girls flying by in the lanes next to me!
BR was a brutal workout for me. W/u followed by 4x 10min B 5min R in zone 3/4 with 2' btw sets. I felt like throwing up nearly the entire time and I am worried that I am coming down with something. I feel really tired, chilled and have a hint of a sore throat.
If I could I would go to bed early, but I still have a class to teach from 8:30- 10:00. I am a little bitter about that...
C'est la vie. I will take my vitamin C and meditate on feeling better. I have made it through the entire season without being sick, I don't want to break that now.

Training for the day: Swim 1hr 15mins 3000m
Bike/ Run 80mins
Core/ Stretching 15mins

No comments: