Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Strength in the Pool

Today I did a strength workout in the pool, meaning I used the paddles, focused on a strong pull through and a low stroke count. I felt awesome in the water today- long, smooth and strong..could it be the new swimsuit?
I was really busy today, babysat miss giggles this morning and then I was out passing out free class cards and peddling my wares. I didn't eat lunch until 1:30 and definitely did not get enough calories today. As a result when I got home I was starving and feeling really tired. I decided the bike I'd planned was out, and cooked us a nice dinner instead while D got a good ride in.
Nutrition is such an important part of this whole game, and I know that my body is unforgiving when I don't eat enough. It is like fuel in the tank of a car, without it the car goes no where....
TFTD: Swim 50mins 2500m

No comments: