Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekends Rule

Especially long weekends :-)
Our first Valentine's Day and Family day as husband and wife (and H-dog!) were awesome. We did some good training including a group run Saturday and a 2hr group spin on Sun. Today D and I did a brick, but I was feeling a bit sluggish and only lasted an hour.
In addition to the training we had some good non training time too :-) We did go and see 'He's just not that into you', and while there were a few chuckles in there, it was not a movie I'd recommend. At the very least, save your money and catch it on DVD.
We also had a good visit with my cousin Heidi and I got some time with my nieces on Saturday, which I have really missed lately!
Looking forward to a short but busy work week, and to celebrating D's bday on Thursday!!! Thursdays we are both typically bagged from the week, but I have plans to make it a very special birthday weekend :-)

2 comments:

Darin Hunter said...

Had a fantastic weekend with you babe! Thanks for all the V-day gifts.

NJ said...

Oh what a bummer...I was hoping that movie would be good!

Good to hear your training's going well now that you're back from the brink of sickness!