Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jasper Weekend FUN






We had a blast on our Jasper weekend getaway. Despite the rain on Saturday we had the most amazingly fun mountain bike ride! I swear I was smiling ear to ear the entire ride...well maybe not when I was sucking wind up some of the climbs- but it was still the most fun I have had in a long time. We were covered in mud and the bikes were a mess- I am so glad we rented them!
Sunday we went for another great adventure, hiking/running mount Edith Cavell, and then exploring the ice caves beneath the glacier. It was stunning up there, and a preview of winter!
All in all the weekend was good food for my soul. The scenery is breathtaking with the changing colors, we were able to have lots of fun outdoors, and we enjoyed the company of our good friend Alan.


In other news, last Friday we welcomed the newest member of the family! Angelina Sarah Faith Morris was born at 11:22am weighing 7lbs 13oz. She is healthy and beautiful, and the whole family is doing great. I can't believe how blessed we are to have 3 beautiful nieces that we can watch grow up and whose lives we can be a part of. They bring so much sparkle and joy to my life! It is impossible not to be happy around those girls!

2 comments:

Darin Hunter said...

Jasper was a lot of fun babe. I look forward to many, many more fun times in our future.

Oh and Angelina looks beautiful.

Lisa Ulrich said...

Sounds like an awesome trip! Have fun in Kona!