Thursday, August 21, 2008

Get your sweat on

Well, the weather continues to be craptastic here, so today was another indoor training session with the only heat training I can get. First up was a swim and then onto the tready for a speed session. No fan for me, and it didn't take long for the sweat to begin to pour. The good news is, I was so focused on my workout that I didn't even notice the water pouring off my arms, down my torso and legs. I looked down at the treadmill and it was covered in sweat. I actually looked up to see if the ceiling was leaking. Did I really do that?
Overall I felt great, fast and light. :-D
Last Bootcamp class tonight and everyone ROCKED their fitness assessments. You guys kick ass and you inspire me!!
This is the kind of stuff I get to do...how much does my job rock??

Swim 1800m 40mins
Run 45mins 5.5miles

No comments: