Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Husband Rocks.

It has been a hell week for me. Sick with a sinus cold/ flu and up and no way to call in sick when I have people who are counting on me..and showing up at my door starting at 6am!  I don't think I would have got through this week without D, he really pulled the lion's share of the weight around here so that all I had to do was teach and rest. Lucky for Harley too, as I was too sick to really walk him very much. 
I am finally feeling on the mend, and today was the first semi training like activity I have done all week. 30 whopping mins on the trainer and my legs were shaking. I shit you not. 
I will bounce back though, and this week I'll be easing myself back into the SBR routine.

Not much else to blog about. I love my husband, the best man I've ever known. Thanks babe.

1 comment:

Naomi Rae Nicholson said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend.:) Sinus infections are WICKED, horrible, awful! Great to hear D took care of you so well...wouldn't have expected anything else.

Hugs and Smiles,
Naomi :)