Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back to work

We had theeee most amazing vacation in BC. A whole week after ironman of camping 3 feet from Skaha lake. We ate, drank, played in the water, relaxed and enjoyed the last days of summer heat.
Other highlights included mini golf and serenading by a mariachi at the mexican restaurant, trip to the museum to see the 25th anniversary exhibit, getting inked!, reading a 600 page novel, riding the waves in the floaters, drinking beer (lol), sunrises and sunsets on the lake...
I have been back at work this week and have been going full tilt. Lots to do after 2 weeks away- never mind the months leading up to IMC where my brain was only slightly focused on anything other than training ;-)
I have done a few rides these past 2 weeks and a run yesterday, my body is feeling good and recovering well. I am looking forward to getting back to the gym and hitting the weights. It has been a long time since I've done strength training and I am really excited to get back to it.

No comments: