Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day One: Creston to Woodbury Resort: 110km


Day One

Sunday, July 19th - Creston to Woodbury Resort (just north of Ainsworth Hot Springs)
110 km/68 miles


Awesome start to the week! Other than both of us flatting about 10km onto the ride...weird eh? It worked out for me though cause D rode with me most of the day. When D and I ride together he is in zone 1 and I am red lining. Fun!
It was an absolute cyclist's dream route today. Non stop rollers, some nice climbs and drcemts, and twists and turns throughout. The scenery made it even better. Mountains and a lake on one side and forest on the other. Of was stinkin hot too, D's computer said 34degrees. I love the heat but it was a bit of a shock to the system! Hopefully we adapt quickly as it looks like the whole week will be similar.
Camping is great this year with our Taj Mahal Tent. :)
We are fed and ready for sleep already...



No comments: